Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Rehearsal

Do you remember when I told you that Style Me Pretty, THE greatest wedding blog in the history of blogs, was going to feature Jessica's wedding? I was beside myself with excitement, and quickly began teasing that this wedding was officially a "celebrity wedding". The details were perfectly suited to the bride and groom, and the rehearsal dinner was just a foretaste of what was to come.




The bride on the eve of her wedding...

Friends that rarely get the chance to sit, eat, drink, and laugh together...


And here is more evidence as to why Jessica is a girl after my own heart. These were her bridesmaid gifts that she made for all of her girls. Oh for the love of a clutch! EmersonMade would be so proud.

And just when you thought she could not out-do herself any further...

There is still no word yet on when Style Me Pretty will feature the wedding, but you know I will notify you immediatley so that you can go check out why a real photographer is better than a pretend one. I cannot wait to see how Rachel captured the night.

See you next time for the night of the wedding.


Amy


5 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

Such a beautiful rehearsal dinner. If that is their idea of a rehearsal dinner, I cannot wait to the pictures of the gorgeous wedding!

sara said...

Probably one of the prettiest rehearsal dinners I have ever seen - what a great lead-in to what I am sure was a gorgeous wedding!

Jill said...

Oh wow...that looks gorgeous!

Between You and Me said...

beautiful...can't wait to see more pics!

Jemsmom said...

Did you take these pictures Amy? I thought they were from the photographer!! That photographer is amazing. The engagement photos are just stunning. I would love to work with someone like that and absorb all their knowledge! Can't wait to see the wedding!

Post a Comment