Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi, I'm Amy...

Hi! I'm Amy, and it is so nice to meet you! I am not sure how you found me, but I am so glad that you did. This is a place where we try to take in life one day at time. Most of the time our days are lovely and sublime, and sometimes they seem less than that...but they are always our days, given to us by our Creator. I write about everything from motherhood to house remodeling to Jesus, and a whole of stuff in between. I am married to the most talented "non-trained" craftsman walking the planet (my cute carpenter), and you will often find me showing off his work on this blog. I am honored that you would take your time to visit here. I wish we could visit in real life over coffee, I bet we would be the best of friends.


Amy

5 comments:

Reese said...

Your blog is adorable! I found it just browsing and I really love it. The pictures of your home are beautiful and so is your family. I'll be following for sure :) Have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting our site, Amy! God has blessed you with a beautiful family. Keep your eyes on Him and your life in His hands. Blessings!

Donna said...

So glad to have found you...thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments...can't wait to read more over here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such sweet comments about my etsy store:-) You are too kind ... especially the fact that I really need to get some new items in there and 'update' the brag bling & bows blog:-) I will definitely be following your blog. I've been reading through some of your posts at a time that I really need this:-) Thank You....

Anne said...

Your blog is just lovely, Amy. I look forward to reading more!!!

Post a Comment