Monday, June 28, 2010

And now she is a married girl


I am having a hard time knowing where to begin. My college roommate was married this past weekend in an island wedding. I am back home now, but my mind is still swirling with thoughts and emotions about the weekend. I think I have no other choice but to begin with the photographer. I'm not sure if I have ever seen someone captured as beautifully as Rachel from Millie Holloman Photography has captured my friend Jessica. Jessica is a natural beauty; and somehow God managed to weave into her soul: loveliness, style, passion and a whole lot of spunk...and then Rachael captured every detail of this sweet friend of mine in her engagement photos. I was swooning while looking through each photograph posted on her blog.

I snapped 400 of my own pictures over the weekend. I cannot wait to start sorting through them. It was an amazingly perfect beach wedding, and I think you will enjoy seeing some of my favorite shots and moments. I will post on her wedding and our weekend together the rest of this week. Until next time...

Amy

11 comments:

sara said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, looking forward to seeing your photos! The engagement pictures are stunning.

Cat said...

can't wait to see!!!

Janna said...

Can't wait to see! The engagement pictures are gorgeous!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Can't wait to see the pics you took!

Jemsmom said...

Can't wait to see your pictures. You are right... that engagement photo above is stunning. I dream of being a photographer when I grow up!

Janine Claire Robinson said...

Wow! Those are some seriously beautiful photos. They look like such a beautiful couple. You can see the love they share. How very precious. Looking forward to seeing your snaps of their special day. God bless, Janine

blair said...

You know I am such a sap but reading this just sent me to tears again. I, too, have been reliving the weekend over and over. I hated saying goodbye to you guys Sunday morning (never been one of my strong suits, you know). Marrying Jess off (as though she was mine to give away-ha!) has just been so wonderful and emotional!! I pray she is RELAXING!!! Love to you...B

Traci Michele said...

So beautiful!!!

Kristin said...

Those pictures make me want to take some photography classes. Gorgeous! Congrats to your friends!

the southern hostess said...

Gorgeous photo! Your blog is lovely!

Jill said...

Her engagement photos are amazing! She's a beautiful girl! She kinda reminds me of you a little bit. I can't wait to see the wedding photos you took!

Post a Comment