Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Abundant Blessings to You!

The bribe continues, as does the ridiculousness of it all. My carpenter husband asked me last night, "who are you painting this candle for"? I told him what I had proposed on my blog and he just stared at me...he is so confused...are you confused? If so, click here to see why I want to give you this candle. Thanks for humoring me, I laughed the whole time I was painting it.

PS- The candle scent is 'pumpkin spice', one of my most popular this time of year. I promise you will love it!


Amy

2 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

haven't i already won...i gave you good advice???!!! ;)

Jo said...

I too am color challenged. I have no business giving you any advice! :-)
But....my all time favorite color (which admittedly isn't super bright or splashy) is Sycamore Green from Restoration Hardware. I'd paint any room in any house that color and be at peace. But seriously, you really shouldn't be listening to me!

Post a Comment