Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's right around the corner

It's getting close. The days of no more shoes are right around the corner. Today was just a tease, just enough to get you excited about the months ahead. It took my girls about 5 minutes of playing outside to have their bare toes in the dirt. We are pushing the envelope a little I know, maybe even getting a little greedy, but it is too exciting to resist the urge of pulling out the spring clothes. Here's to enjoying the warmer temperatures while they are present, even if it is just for the weekend. What a gift.

Amy

7 comments:

The Starr Family said...

A gift indeed! We still have snow in Ohio, but the sunshine was a-plenty today!

Jemsmom said...

Today was lovely in Charleston! Jemma tried to take her shoes off all day, and I just couldn't do it yet. It is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow!! Yippeeeeee! When we left Michigan, all I could think was how much I would miss the snow. Well, I have gotten over that! We took the four legged baby for a walk today in t-shirts and jeans! No coats!! It was awesome!!! Enjoy your sunny weather! We may have to break out the bare feet tomorrow!

Jemsmom said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I am posting only about the trip first so I can print it from website called Blog2Print. That way, Jemma will always have a journal of our trip. Then I can move into the good stuff!

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait for the warmer weather and my flip flops! It is getting closer. (big smile) Glad you guys got to enjoy a day in beautiful weather.

Tammy@Fear Not said...

Whoo-hoo! Loving the thought of being shoe-less! Thanks for reminding us of spring.

Amy S. Norris said...

is that some new tina givens fabric that i see??? show the dresses!

duchess said...

We're excited about Spring too & this past weekend was just a tease but I know it will be here soon.

Post a Comment