Sunday, September 20, 2009

Coming Home

I loved France, but I am so happy to be home. Caroline cried at the airport when she saw us. She said "my eyes won't stop leaking". Your children tell you their limits without even having to say them, and as a parent you hear them loud and clear! The girls said the same things on the phone each day that we called from France, but after day 4 it started to sound different. We could hear the tremble in Ella's voice and we knew she was ready for her parents to come home.

Though I am tired, I am going to make an effort to devote some time blogging about our trip for at least a few entries because I do not want to forget! For now, I am going to sleep since I have been awake for well over 24 hours. What will I do tomorrow morning without my 3 ounce shot of cappuccino that costs 6 Euro? Oh I know, I will love my grande serving of Starbucks for $2....yes Dad, I know, that is still ridiculously over priced!

Au revoir,

Amy

2 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

can't wait to hear all about it!

Darcy @ m3b said...

I can't wait to see pics. I love recaps but I'm all about the visuals. Time for show 'n' tell! :)

Post a Comment