Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some sista love

I love having sisters, and I love it that my older sister is a photographer. I love that while vacationing at her house over the new year holiday, just 30 minutes before we were scheduled to leave, I said "I need to have you take Thomas' one year pictures before we get on the road". I love that she rolled her eyes, walked down to her studio, and then took about 15 pictures in 5 minutes and I left with this deliciousness.


I also love it that my younger sister pictured below with those two little cherub daughters of hers, is about to birth Thomas' best friend. Asher should be here within the month.
Oh how I love these sisters of mine, always coming through for me with babies and photography!

Amy

4 comments:

Darcy @ m3b said...

Divine photos.

And that belly. Oh my that belly. What a joyous time. Sometimes I am just in awe that we women can make human beings. Real. True. Human Beings. Amazing.

Your son is getting so big. (wah) He's beautiful and your sister captured him wonderfully.

Happy New Year, Amy!

ntignor said...

A proud Nana for sure!!!

Jo said...

What beautiful pics. And exciting times ahead, it appears!

Sindy said...

Such great photos--they are truly incredible! Your sister has some super-serious talent!! Awesome :)
Blessings,
Sindy

Post a Comment