Monday, July 6, 2009

It begins, again...

We have had a break now for 4 months. It has been a nice break from dust, noise, strange people walking in and out of the house. Sometimes they were not strange people like the two fireman guys that built our portico, they were awesome contractors. They prayed in our yard the morning they tore off the front part of our house (in 2o degree weather) that God would make everything fall into place. And He did, He always does. Anyways, strange or not, remodeling can get old. I know I sound like a brat and I don't mean to, and if you know me you know I handle it well and I am grateful to be able to do it. But as I sit in an orderly home, I sigh a little at the storm brewing. Don't get me wrong though, I am gitty with excitement to finally have a master bedroom and bathroom after three years of living in this house. Oh to not have my clothes in three separate closets all over the house!


Here is the before...

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment